We will develop various collaborative plans to promote the implementation of new observation analysis methods for biodiversity assessments in society.
- Lake Biwa Day Project 2023 “Lake Biwa Challenge: 100 sites eDNA survey”
- Collaborative survey project has been started with Water Environment Research Laboratory, Kinki Community Development Center
- Echi River collaborative research project with Echi River Fishery Cooperative Association and a citizens’ group working on environmental conservation in the river
- Collaborative research project with Fishpass Co., Ltd.: Using Environmental DNA Analysis to Solve Issues Faced by Inland Fisheries Cooperatives
- Lake Biwa Day Project 2022 “Lake Biwa Challenge: 100 sites eDNA survey”
- Lake Biwa Day Project 2021 “Lake Biwa Challenge: 100 sites eDNA survey”